Re: fuses TR3a

To: VALURX@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuses TR3a
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:21:11 EDT
In a message dated 17-Oct-05 23:05:24 Eastern Daylight Time, VALURX@aol.com
writes:
In light of this talk about fuses, my 1960 tr3a has a fusebox with 2 fuses.
What is the correct rating for each and what do they control?  Thanks,  Allen
Cohen
According to the Haynes manual, both are 25 amp fuses (British not US).  The
fuse between the A1 and A2 terminals protects the horns.  The fuse between the
A3 and A4 terminals protects the circuits controlled by the ignition switch
with the excception of the ignition circuit itself.  ther is a place in the
fuse box for two spares.  Keep the spares in there -- trust me -- the time will
come when you will be glad you did.

Art Kelly
'64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner)

===     http://www.vtr.org