Re: end of the driving season?

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: end of the driving season?
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:08:49 -0400
A good 3-5" fell in State College in central PA. And, I thought it would be
up by Phil and anywhere north of Rt. 80,... boy were they wrong. It's been
pretty cold and dreary, but it's homecoming weekend here at Penn State, and
I hear, like Phil mentioned, that it's going to be a pretty good time to
drive one last time. Now if only my TR wasn't still outside Philadelphia.

Now if only we had Randall' SoCal or Robert's New Mexico weather!!!

Happy motoring,

Ted

--
T.L.L.