Re: end of the driving season?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: end of the driving season?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:37:37 EDT
Well,
Been real dismal here on the North Coast, in North East Ohio, in Northern
Summit County on the high ground, but the forecast is for sun and warmth this
weekend so just maybe we have a chance to keep it going.  The weather is  way
weird here.  I have and will drive my Triumph's in mid December,  January,
February and March when the Sun allows. But for sure it will be April  before I
start hearing George sing "Here Come the Sun" and I will say "It's All  right"!
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org