Re: Clutch Pics

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Pics
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:04:55 -0400
Randall,

That was the only thing I found that I think could have been wrong.  I
suspect you are correct and one of the spring pieces was jammed,
causing the problem.  Of course I couldnt tell for sure because once
everything was apart pieces of the broken springs were all over the
place.  The pictures on the web site were of the few larger spring
pieces I could find.  The only other thing I found when taking the
clutch apart was that the pilot bushing was non-existant.  Whomever put
the clutch in the last time before I did forgot that little part.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)