GM Alternator Article

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GM Alternator Article
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:35:47 -0400
Hi List,

For those of you who might be interested I have posted the text of the
article I submitted for the 6-Pack magazine on the triumph owners web
site.  The link is listed below.  I have posted just one picture but
will take some more and post them of the different mounting points and
the back of the alternator so people can see the wiring etc.  That is,
once I get out to the car and take them.

Incidentally, I asked Garth at triumphowners.com if he could make it
possible to order the photo categories in any order rather than just
the order they are entered and he did exactly that.  So if any of you
have multiple photo categories and you would like to organize them into
a specific order you can now do so.  My thanks to Garth for being so
accomodating.

Enjoy.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley