End of driving season

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: End of driving season
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
We only got a dusting in Burlington Vermont but the
mountains within sight of my house received 18+ inches
of snow this week.  Not too much stuck to the roads
however and they were not salted.  It's gorgeous up
there.  All the mountain passes are still open and
Triumph friendly!

After two weeks of wet and dreary the weekend weather
- although cool - finally looks clear and bright.  I
can't wait for the drive I've got planned for Sunday.
Only problem is it'll be dark just after 5:00 p.m. but
that never stopped me before.

Joe Merone
CF18928

http://farechase.yahoo.com