Re: End of driving season

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: End of driving season
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:45:51 -0400
After two weeks of wet and dreary the weekend weather
- although cool - finally looks clear and bright.  I
can't wait for the drive I've got planned for Sunday.
Only problem is it'll be dark just after 5:00 p.m. but
that never stopped me before.

Joe Merone
CF18928

It was never the dark that stopped me it was always Lucas!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail
in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you
are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
distributing or copying the e-mail.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE
ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank
you for your cooperation.

===     http://www.vtr.org