RE: TR4 Crash pad replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Crash pad replacement
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:03:58 +0200
Hello List,
I have replaced my crash pad.  but cannot get it to stick down. I
started with contact glue and then tried an epoxy after sanding the
underside of the plastic dash pad but it keeps popping up again. Can
anyone help on this issue?
Jim, I had to remove the windscreen (Undo the 3 bolts you can see and
then there are another 2 nuts to be removed under and on each side of
the dash. The windscreen will the be able to be pulled up and backwards
to get it out) You then also need to remove the vents for the demister,
which may mean removing the glove box!
Regards
Chris Buckley
'65 TR4A Tz

Thankyou for the replies.
I was not trying to comment on VTR's rules, I was just trying to locate
a guide to replacing my crash pad. I wanted to know things like, do I
have to remove the windscreen and if yes, how?

===     http://www.vtr.org