Going retro with cassette tapes

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going retro with cassette tapes
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:32:50 -0500
For those listers who want to buck the trend of putting MP3 players in
their cars, here is a useful device that lets you can take your MP3 and
ipod music and send it to a cassette tape for playing in your car's
existing deck.

http://www.axtunlimited.com/productdetail.asp?P=9568

Not for me as I did the dirty deed last year and carved out a DIN
opening in my centre console for a new CD radio/deck. However, for those
wanting to keep their 1970s radio installed, this might be the ticket.
NFI of course.

Cheers,

Mark
1972 TR6