Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .
From: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:59:01 -0500
On Friday 09 December 2005 16:40, David Gunn wrote:
> The "oh sh_t!" bar,

??
Is this the dash grab handle? I need one of those. I read that they have a
black "plastic" coating. Anybody have dimensions? Pictures?

> the combined master cylinder components,

The Lockheed m/c that Moss and others offer is patterned after a Sprite piece
of concurrent vintage: five screws, pentagon-shaped cover, wrong threads on
fittings. great if you own a Sprite. It look like major work to
re-manufacture them, but not impossible.

> some of the
> unigue gas lines,

Probably easy to make if there were diagrams, measurements, and photos.

> the unique fasteners for the top.

The elusive baby Tenax. They look too complicated to reproduce completely. Are
the internal parts different as well, or just the top shell and cap?

--
Hoyt

===     http://www.vtr.org