RE: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:27:53 -0500
At one time both Moss and TRF offered the trim.  Can't remember which one I
bought mine from.  I just checked and TRF no longer stocks it.  Not sure
about Moss.  I also got the two little pieces that cover the ends of the top
and bottom trim pieces.  Only problem I've had is that the bolts were
"glued" to the back of the little pieces then had a nut to hold them to the
car.  The glue didn't hold and of course the trim fell off.  After several
attempts, I just gave up.  I don't think they are available anymore either.
Pete