Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .

To: Peter Ryner <pryner@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:01:30 -0500
I had the same problem. I ended up welding the bot to the cover, but
that discolored the stainless steel.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com

===     http://www.vtr.org