Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .

To: "TR" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:48:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----

To: "TR" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: FW: If Unobtanium Were Discoverted . . .

> I'm told by my brother, a TR2 owner, that the chrome trim rings around the
> rear tail lights on a TR2 can not be had as he has been searching along
time
> for them.

> David:

Those pre TS1307 chrome trim rings for the tail lights are available from
Tom Householder in Lancaster, Ohio trhouse@greenapple.com  or from John
Saunders in Belper Derbys, England johnmsaunders@hotmail.com   Both are
chrome plated brass.  Be sure you get the rubber gasket also.

Now if you really want to go period, Jeff Kelley in Coldwater, Michigan
jeffreykelley@charter.net has the pattern for the hang on reflector bracket
that is below those lights.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana