Prop shaft parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prop shaft parts
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:39:37 +0000
Hi all,
I bought a set Hardy Spicer joints to rebuild my prop shaft. I took
the opportunity to replace the caked grease on the splines of the
sliding shaft, the cork washer behind the seal is fairly shot, are
these available, my initial search showed nothing. Any general advice
about the prop shaft? how important is it to have it balanced after
fitting the new uj's? or is the old jubilee clip trick as good as any.
Plodding away
John
--
John Gillis