[TR] Re: Trailing arm bracket shims

To: Hone Richard A NPRI <HoneRA@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>,
Subject: [TR] Re: Trailing arm bracket shims
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:33:05 -0500
The bolts are only 3" and the originals are 3.25".  Im not using a
washer under the bolt head and the nyloc part of the nut is not on far
enough to engage.  As to the number of shims, Dick Taylor brought up an
interesting point, that the shims are needed to get the correct
wheelbase.  Im going to have to do some measuring.  John

===     http://www.vtr.org