Re: [TR] TR3 Turn Signal Wiring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Turn Signal Wiring
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:24:58 -0500
This thread on TR3 Turn Signal Wiring inspired me to go haul out the used
but very nice looking control head I'd picked up a couple of years ago.

Uh oh.

A continuity check of all four wires at various switch positions yield full
open circuits.

...So, can someone point me to a break-out diagram of how the disassembly
(uhm, and the RE assemably?) would work?

Thank you, everyone.  I did prefer the bliss of ignorance!

Terry Smith
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org