[TR] Soft TR6 brakes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Soft TR6 brakes
From: "Paul Mitchell" <paul@cynthesys.co.za>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:30:47 +0200
When I first get in the car, the brake pedal sometimes goes most of the
way down before the brakes bite. After that it is fine. Is this
something to do with the booster or vacuum leaks? The brake booster is
one of many thing I know little about, since it has worked fine up until
now.

On another note, I met a fellow list member yesterday - Chris Buckley,
who shipped his TR4A from Tanzania to Durban in South Africa, then drove
it to Hermanus, about 60 miles from Cape Town. Get a map - it's quite a
trip! Nice to put a face to a name over a pint - we were on a trip to
the local brewery as part of the Triumph South Africa National
Gathering. Unfortunately my car didn't make it thanks to a wonky
propshaft diagnosed too late in the day.

Paul
74 TR6 Cape Town

===     http://www.vtr.org