Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,
From: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:36:07 -0500
On Thursday 23 March 2006 14:10, TR250Driver@aol.com wrote:
> Wow!  If I was 14 to 25 years old I would probably know exactly what to do
> with a Wiki!

> Can anyone confirm that I am there and now a WikiVTR contributor?

If you created an account, you would have gotten a confirmation email from
VTR. If you did, then you _are_ "there" and can become a WikiVTR contributor.

> Is this information what the forum is for?

_This_ forum is for mail list style conversations and to ask questions.

The  WikiVTR exists to codify our collective wisdom, most of which is in our
heads or buried in the archives of this mal list.

> How could someone other than me
> edit what I have written?

Becuase anybody who logs into WikiVTR can edit the text file that holds the
information that is displayed on the web page you see. Not only can it be
edited, but images can be added to add understanding to the written
information.

To learn about how to use WikiVTR, visit the site, create an account, read the
documentation, make some test edits and have fun.

--
Hoyt

===     http://www.vtr.org