Re: [TR] foriegn car flared fenders shown here

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] foriegn car flared fenders shown here
From: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 02:31:25 -0800
I was expecting a really big show, but when I scrolled to the bottom there
was just this kit car Porsche.

I will think positive that this kit car drives just fine and would be fun,
but it is not the real thing.  I imagine that the resale value of such a
vehicle would be quite low, if you could even find the right buyer.  If you
buy one of these, you're in it for the long haul.

I poked around their website, and saw the pictures of their shop. It looks
like the shop of Orange County Choppers, BEFORE "Senior" locked up their
role in "American Chopper" and the bucks rolled in.

This shop manufacturers replicas of many, many cars, mostly hot rods.  Now
they seem to be moving into replicas of European classics.  Thanks, I'll
stick to my real Triumph!

I've also got a problem with "Lisa" but I won't go into it.

Chris

===     http://www.vtr.org