RE: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads

To: List Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads
From: Mark Macy <pmmacy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Listers:
    I received a call from Moss Motors today about my post yesterday regarding
their supplying the wrong diameter filler rubber (TR2/3 door cappings).
Apparently my sales rep simply processed my credit, and didn't make sure the
right people knew there was a problem.  I have been assurred that they will
look into this and either locate a filler strip of the correct diameter or
discontinue the item.  (Sorry if I got you in trouble Britt!)
    I was told that Moss has a dedicated team of people who are responsible for
making sure we have parts that fit, work like they should, and resemble the
original parts, but they need us to make them aware of any and all problems.  I
was encouraged (as we all are) to use their "contact" section of the web site
to report any parts we receive that are not satisfactory for any reason.  Just
telling someone about a problem on the phone doesn't always get it done.  Using
the web site is the only way that we can be assurred that the right people
learn about problem parts and can take corrective actions.
    My apologies if I made it sound like they don't care if we receive quality
parts or not, because I'm now certain that quality is one of their highest
priorities (as I should have guessed with the new 24 month warranty program).
  Mark Macy
  New Carlisle, OH
  www.macysgarage.com

===     http://www.vtr.org