Re: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:39:57 -0700
I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting the concept here.  Like the old saying
goes, "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask them"

Is this capping padding supposed to go under the aluminum doorcap, on top of
the door?
Or does it go on top of the aluminum and under the upholstery?

When I put my previously reupholstered, early TR3 back together, I did not
use a separate pad under the capping and everything seems to fit fine.  Am I
missing something?

Paul W.
Torrance, CA
1956 TR3 TS 8875 L