Re: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 doorcaps pads
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:36:56 -0400
I'd have to diasagree with the idea that the rubber piece by itself is
the same as the rubber piece and the cotton. the feel would be totally
different.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com

===     http://www.vtr.org