[TR] TR6 tires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 tires
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:56:55 EDT
     I want to thank all that responded to my tire inquiry, the info has been
very helpful. I have a few more questions however.
     Many have suggested using modern size tires of 205/70-15 on my stock
rims. Will 215s fit and are there any benefits/drawbacks to this size? How will
using these sizes affect the speedometer reading?
     I also lookd up tires on the TireRack website and I think I may go with
Kumhos. I have them on my Audi A6 and love them and you can't argue with the
price ($40 ea). I think I've heard on the list that there are dealers that can
add a red stripe to the sidewall. The Kumhos happen to have a whitewall. Do
any of you have experience with this or know of a dealer that does this? I
believe TireRack will drop ship the tires to someone to have this done.
     Thanks again.

Tom Miller
75 TR6    CF 36713 U

===     http://www.vtr.org