Re: [TR] windshield wiper underdash assembly

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] windshield wiper underdash assembly
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:12:24 -0400
Hi, Andy.  Yes, I may be missing the middle one.
  :17:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, terryrs@adelphia.net writes:
    Am I missing a length of tube, or is it just the two pieces (the one from
the
    motor, and one short 4" one)?
  ==AM==
  Terry, my TR2/3/3A Spare Parts Catalogue does not PICTURE the later setup,
but from TS12568 on, there appears to have been:

  * p/n 114483 casing, outer, motor to wheelbox
  * p/n 203473 casing, outer, wheelbox to wheelbox
  * p/n 108860 casing, outer, short wheelbox

  So there should be three altogether; I'm guessing you're missing 203473
above?

  --Andy  Mace

===     http://www.vtr.org