Re: [TR] RE: Car Insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Car Insurance
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:12:36 -0400
I am using AARP through the Hartford,  I have a stated value and  full time
coverage, since its the only car , drive as much and anywhere, as I like.
So far I haven't had to use it.
I did collect last month, but it was from "Princess not to bright"  who was
talking on her cell phone and "didn't see me" in her SUV in my bright red
car on a clear and sunny day at a stop sign.  #$%^$&

Al

www.triumphowners.com/624