Re: [TR] TR4 fan assembly

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 fan assembly
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:09:11 -0400
Now I see the why of using the balance piece.  Since the engine shop
balanced the internals of the engine, I wonder if I should have the fan &
extension balanced? (before putting it back on? & possibly use the balance
piece)

Also, I have yet to purchase the 6 bolts and nuts that hold the fan
extension on.  I think proably I could do with 6 bolts bought at the
hardware (WITH THIN HEADS) AND  1 1/4" in length and 1/8 to 3/16"ths in
diameter.  Or for $15 i could buy them from Moss.  What do you think about
this?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3