Re: [TR] O/D switch connections

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] O/D switch connections
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:20:32 -0400
Terry,

I'm not sure what the specs are, but look the specs on the switch you
have. It should give volts and amps, most do. If that switch works,
then one with that spec should function too. There can't be a lot of
amps drawn by the solenoid, or I don;t thaink so. I don't remember by
63 amp meter indicating it anyway.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org