RE: [TR] O/D switch connections

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] O/D switch connections
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:25:11 -0400
Hi John:

Well ain't that a kick in the head ! You're right. I compared and not only is
it headlight switch, it's a busted headlight switch ! My first truly pitiful
failed Intenet purchase, and from a Triumph guy yet. The switch has a yellow
"OD" handwritten on it using the yellow crayon you see in junk yards. Clearly
somebody was misinformed. I bought it last years, so too late to return.
Sigh...

Now to try to find a real one fast. I hope there's one in Montreal since I'd
like to button up the wiring before continuing. What a rip!

Cheers,

Mark (sound of grinding teeth and prospect of mounting dentist bills)