RE: [TR] Wiring harness tape

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Wiring harness tape
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 17:44:07 -0700
> What other things have people used with success? I don't think I want to go
> with the non-adhesive stuff; it just seems like it wouuld be difficult to
> work with..........

I find that it's actually easier to work with than adhesive tape, especially in
tight quarters, because it doesn't stick to everything you don't want it to
stick to.  If necessary, you can always put a turn of adhesive tape over the
top, to hold it in place.

Sorry, no experience with the other stuff, unless you're talking about old
fashioned "friction" tape.  It goes on easy and works well enough, but has a
tendency to turn gummy with age.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org