Re: [TR] garage floor paint recommendation

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] garage floor paint recommendation
From: Tim Cheatham <tcheat2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
I used a Rustoleum kit.  Looks really good, but after less than 1 year, I have
a couple of small spots that are peeling where my wife's SUV is normally
parked.  I was very careful to clean and acid etch the floor before I applied
the epoxy paint, so I don't think that this was user error.  The Rustoleum kit
was inexpensive, but if I was going to do it all over again I would buy one of
the "professional" paint kits.