Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A

To: chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 01:54:24 -0400
 Hi Chris,

 I made my own kidney pads and that is where I have put my speakers. By trim
panels, do you mean the panels next to the door, or kidney panels that fit next
to the center gearbox hump? I have a picture of the finished product at the
site listed below my name to show how 6X9 speakers CAN fit. Having said that, I
have recently redone them, now mounting the speakers behind the pads and
redoing them. They turned out great and look much better than the picture on
the site below. Guess its time to update those pics. Sound is great, even at
highway speeds. Let me know if you want any details of the process I went
through.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)