Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:27:22 +0200
I have mounted my 7 inch speakers on pieces of plywood and screwed them to
the lip of the underneath of the dash one at each end. Not perfect from the
hi fi point of view, but what with the wind noise and the racket from the
3000 rpm at my cruising speed, the driving seat of a TR4A is not ideal for
quality listening and at least they are out of the way but easily
accessible.

David Brister
1967 TR4A.

It has removed 537 spam emails to date.