[TR] TR3 dash

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 dash
From: "Ed Oot" <eoot@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:15:51 -0400
A rookie question, but I'm early in the learning curve and would rather ask
the question than create more problems for myself.

My panel lights have ceased to function and, as the couple of bulbs seem OK, I
think that it may be the switch. I see that in order to drop the switch panel
out enough to access I would need to disconnect the oil pressure gauge, and
possibly the temp gauge and choke. Is there any downside to disconnecting
these? Any pitfalls to avoid. They all work well and I don't wish to upset
things.

===     http://www.vtr.org