RE: [TR] BI followup

To: "'Jim Muller'" <jimmuller@rcn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] BI followup
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:07:49 -0400
Jim,
One of the things that always strikes me at these shows is how few of the
Triumph owners know about this list and what a great resource it is. They
know about VTR and the technical section but not the mail list. Maybe that's
a good thing ;-).... we get to keep all this knowledge to ourselves!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org