Re: [TR] BI followup

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: Re: [TR] BI followup
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:41:22 -0500
> A number of years ago, Joe Curry made up some static cling Triumph Mail
> List
> stickers. I still have mine, as do a number of others on the List. It may
> be
> time to have another batch made up in an effort to spread the word. I
> can't
> count how many folks I've told about the List over the years.
> --
Somebody made some nice polo shirts embroidered with the same decal, too.
It may have been Joe.  I unearthed mine the other day when I was sorting
clothes prior to my move to my new, oversized four-car garage with a
straight staircase from the garage to the basement.  Oh, there is a house
attached too...

Michael Marr
Naperville, IL (soon to be Plainfield, IL)
1960 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org