Re: [TR] BI followup

To: "C E White" <BN_Knight@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] BI followup
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:31:50 -0700
Chuck (and all).
I have already received several requests for my address to send orders.
However, until I figure out a few things, I am not ready to start accepting
them.

I have got to gauge the demand so I will know how many to print, who (if not
me) is going to distribute them and of course the final price.  If there is
a huge demand, the price could go down from the $3.00 price significantly.

Stay tuned and when I get my ducks in a row, I will send a broadcast message
to the list announcing the program.

Regards,
Joe