Re: [TR] BI followup

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] BI followup
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:18:22 -0700
Ralph Janelli made the shirts,  I can do another batch of decals if we can
get committments for at least 100 of them.  I was able to sell the last
batch for 2 bucks each but that was several years ago and material costs
have gone up (along with everything else).

Based on a quantity of 100, the static cling decals will cost $3.00 each.
If I get a larger committment I am sure I can reduce the price even further
as the quantity increases.

I think the best way to handle this if there is enough interest is to send
me a stamped self addressed envelope with prepayment and I can just stuff
the envelopes and drop them in the mail.  In the past, I did the labels,
envelopes and postage which took a huge amount of time and effort.

If someone else would rather handle the mailing of the individual decals, I
can do a bulk production run and just deal with one party.  EIther way, is
OK with me.

Regards,
Joe