Re: [TR] PayPal scam (no LBC content)

To: NPaul72464@aol.com, ZoboHerald@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] PayPal scam (no LBC content)
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:05:05 +0000
> What I got from "PayPal" was notification that my account was debited 350
> dollars for a model plane engine.  Looked real.  There was a place to  click
>on
> "dispute transaction."  If you click that it asks for your paypal  personal
> info.  Called PayPal.  No such thing from them.

Whenever you get anything from PayPal or any other such outfit, delete the mail
right away.  Then use your own normal methods to access your account.  If they
have anything to tell you, you will find out about it there.  Never follow a
link in any of these emails.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

===     http://www.vtr.org