Re: [TR] RADIATOR NEEDED!

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RADIATOR NEEDED!
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:24:41 -0700
Hi Paul,
        Mike  Moore worked out a deal with Ron Davis Racing Radiators
and had five (5) aluminum radiators custom built.  I put one in
Casper.  It is a perfect fit, the craftsmanship  is a work of art,
beautiful  welds ... OH  and it works ... I did a 20 mile  run with
no traffic and temp never went above 170 ... in traffic it goes to
190 (then I turn on the fan).   Not cheap but you get what you pay
for ... not sure what the requirements are for another "run"  but
perhaps Mike will  chip in his experience.

>List,
>
>If I am not interested in originality, is there a way to adapt other
>radiators to work in a TR3?  I need one bad. Does the TR3s extended neck
>make it undoable?
>

>Ive got two old onesmaybe I ought to insist with the rad. repairman that
>he fix one!  What are folks experience with this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Paul Dorsey
>
>60 TR3

ps I  have good used one with no leaks if you want it ...
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh