Re: [TR] RADIATOR NEEDED!

To: anabil007@comcast.net, dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RADIATOR NEEDED!
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:11:16 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/2006 9:30:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
anabil007@comcast.net writes:

Hi  Paul,
Mike  Moore worked out a deal with Ron Davis  Racing Radiators
and had five (5) aluminum radiators custom built.  I  put one in
Casper.  It is a perfect fit, the craftsmanship  is a  work of art,
beautiful  welds ... OH  and it works ... I did a  20 mile  run with
no traffic and temp never went above 170 ... in  traffic it goes to
190 (then I turn on the fan).   Not cheap but  you get what you pay
for ... not sure what the requirements are for  another "run"  but
perhaps Mike will  chip in his  experience.

>List,
>
>If I am not interested in  originality, is there a way to adapt other
>radiators to work in a  TR3?  I need one bad. Does the TR3s extended neck
>make it  undoable?
>

>Ive got two old onesmaybe I ought  to insist with the rad. repairman that
>he fix one!  What are folks  experience with this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Paul  Dorsey
>
>60 TR3

I have yet to install my TR3 radiator. I do have Ron Davis radiators in  both
E Types and I'm really pleased.

If you contact me off line Paul, I have a good TR3 radiator which works  fine
if you're interested.

Best, Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org