[TR] Yahoooo

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Yahoooo
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:24:08 -0700
We just came home to a very quiet Pine Mountain Club.  Also ashes
everywhere.  We could not stay away any longer, had to see it all
ourselves.
We left the TR250 at Heide's, just in case we have to leave again.
They told us to stay packed, just in case.  We had our TR6 in
somebody's shop, a safe place and the TR3 is still there.  Have to
pick it up tomorrow on a trailer, Herman had not finished it yet
after the engine was overhauled.  It is installed but there is more
to do to it.  Needs to be ready for Triumphest.
We are glad to be home and so are the 3 cats, what an ordeal!  Having
to evacuate 3 Triumphs, 3 cats and some supplies.  Hope we never have
to do this again.

Thank you all for your concern,

Herman and Helena

--