Re: [TR] Lighter

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Lighter
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:22:18 -0700
I added a 'lighter' (no lighter, just a no-smoking dummy plug) as a power
socket in both TRs.  I used the typical FLAPS version that costs way less
than $25 and is discreetly mounted somewhere under the dash and above the
accelerator pedal.

Just be sure that if you do this on a positive gorund car that the case of
the socket is not grounded and that you get it wired up for the polarity
many accessories are expecting.  I fashioned a masonite mount to isolate it.

Geo