Re: [TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Off-topic -deadly floormats?
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:12:11 -0400
I drove a Chevy (rented) some years ago and if I put the brakes on (at
stop) and pressed on the gas, the car would move. I did not think that
was such a hot arrangement.  Don't ask why I was doing that...I was not
checking out stall speed or dragging.....probably bored at a light!

Doug

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net