Re: [TR] Why do I bother??

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Why do I bother??
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:25:54 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 2/5/2012 8:27:41 AM Central Standard Time,
aljlthomson@charter.net writes:
> Actually, didn't SBC (Southern Bell - the child) buy ATT (the parent) and
> then rename itself ATT (the new ATT - don't know how to explain the new
> relationship - adoptive child?) But your assessment is 100% correct.

Indeed.  SBC (Southwestern Bell, BTW) bought AT&T and adopted the brand.
Just line in Terminator II they broke up the beast only to see it
re-coalesce.  AT&T is a big foot-dragger in the fiber-ization of internet
service in
this country.

IE: AT&T is SO Last Century.

BTW, aren't all our cars so last century?

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive