Re: [TR] Why do I bother??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Why do I bother??
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 13:01:28 -0500 (EST)
 It was written:

I think that the problem is that with
AOL the 'delete' button is right next to the 'report as abuse' button
and the abuse button does not require confirmation from the user.
I recall that Andy Mace was really good at clicking on the wrong
one all the time.

True...I think it might have been a total of 3-4 times? Not that anyone else
on this list has ever made any sort of error of any kind. ;) And yes, I have
complained to AOL about their "button" arrangement. Perhaps they'll see fit to
change it someday, probably the same day that I stop seeing Team.Net mail
replies containing all or most of the 34 previous replies on a given thread?

No e-mail program is perfect (some are unbelievable, like the pitiful program
my Internet provider offers, which is why I never use that account), and none
of us is perfect. Heck, as part of my job, I oversee nearly 40 Listserv e-mail
lists primarily for librarians and related education professionals. The
stories I could tell about technological (not to mention grammatical and
spelling) ignorance....yikes!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive