Re: [TR] Why do I bother??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Why do I bother??
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 11:38:06 -0500
Mark,

What actually happens when an aol user flags the autox.team.net domain?

Do you just get a bunch of cannot send notifications or does the
autox.team.net domain get flagged by a major router as an untrusted or
spam domain?

Either way, I think if it continues to cause you time and grief, I would
ask the AOL users to subscribe to a free email service just for Team Net
emails such as gmail or hotmail. I know some listers have a gmail
account just for Team Net emails.

Maybe another solution is for the AOL users to use another email program
such as Thunderbird if AOL allows users to POP mail with a client other
than AOL.

As you can see, my email account is with Time Warner, and I currently
use Thunderbird as I dont like web mail. I have used other mail programs
in the past such as Kmail.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html