Re: [TR] Spark plug wires/HT Leads question, TR3A

To: <KingsCreekTrees@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Spark plug wires/HT Leads question, TR3A
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:53:02 -0600
Wires should be cut flush and you are right in that the connection is made
with the pointy end of the screw that secures the wire to the cap.  Cannot
think of any problems, if the screw is indeed piercing the wire and holding
it, to having a short 1/8"(?) sticking out the end.   I just put a new HT
lead on my cap yesterday and noticed that the screw pierces very close to
the end of the wire.

If you find the ball bearings to my steering box on the floor while looking
for your condenser screw, send them my way.  I hate it when that happens.

Bill