Re: [TR] Compression TR3A

To: "'Randall'" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Compression TR3A
From: "Jonas Payne" <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 08:54:08 -0800
Why not pull the valve cover gasket and verify that you don't have a stuck
valve or pushrod out of whack - just had an AH in the shop with no
compression on 6 and it turned out that it was a stuck valve.

I wouldn't run a car that isn't hitting on one cylinder, it will still be
getting gas, and the gas will wash the cylinder wall, accelerating wear and
eventually go to your crankcase.  It won't take long to have a crankcase
full of gas.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711