Re: [TR] Compression TR3A

To: Ann Carletta <anncarletta@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Compression TR3A
From: Michael Marr <mmarr@albiontechnical.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:54:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Who did the compression test?  Did the person do it dry first, and then with a
little oil in the cylinders?  What was the condition of the plug from #4?  When
did the engine last have a valve job?  If #4 really has 0 compression, then
something catastrophic may have occurred, so I am not sure that I would drive
it.  At the minimum I would remove the head to see what is going on in #4.

Mike

Michael Marr
Albion Technical Services
Mobile:  630-202-0065