Re: 13/13 and 7/10

To: mcobine@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 13/13 and 7/10
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:44:34 EST
In a message dated 3/29/01 7:09:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mcobine@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I thought the reason for the 7/10ths was that all the battles, all the
 records, all the proving it to the world for these old cars was done 25, 30,
 40 years ago.  But if the 7/10ths rule is thrown out, aren't you really just
 racing?

How do you measure 7/10ths??  What if someone goes 8/10ths??

For this concept to work we would have install Tenth Meters in all the cars.
They would be like tell tale tachs. If you exceed 7/10ths you will be
disciplined or ejected from the event.

Jack Woehrle